Hi Dieter,

If you do a little search on the web, you'll probably find all the
information that you need ahead of time.
One place to start of course if  Google.  If you type something like
"Colorado Commercial Photo Lab" you'll get probably too much information.
So you may try to type the City name, instead of the State where you expect
to be.

Anither place to get info. is ACE on the web.  They have a commercial labs
sorted out by states at
http://www.acecam.com/lsb4ndex.html

Then of course, you can check locally on the yellow (commercial) pages of
the phone book.  Overall, you shouldn't have too much difficulty finding a
place that will do that for you.  What may be the problem is that outside of
major cities, the labs won't do it in 2 hrs but overnight.

Next best thing, of course, is to use Type 55 polaroid film with your 4x5.
You get to check your exposure on the spot and you get a positive and a
negative.  Then you can shoot with confidence in the same area with anything
that is in your 4x5 holders or with your SLR or Zero camera (provided that
you know how to link exposure between the 3 cameras).

Good luck,

Guy