Dear All,

The WPPD website's 2001 Gallery is a impressive exhibition in itself.
As mentioned below, the idea for art councils to participate in
Pinhole Day by providing access to darkroom facilities and scanners is
a great one and easy to do.  The pARTs Gallery in Minneapolis will be
holding a WPPD Open House on the afternoon of April 28 in conjuction
with a workshop that Bill Erickson and I are teaching.  (Check the
Related Events page on the Pinhole Day website: the open house will be
listed there in a day or two.)  The related events list is an
excellent way for arts groups to let people in their area, and around
the world, learn about the Pinhole Day events they'll be facilitating.
The events can be a great way for WPPD contributors to connect with
local pinholers.   At the events page, art groups, galleries and other
folks planning to conduct WPPD-related activities can submit
information about their event to be added to the list.
http://www.pinholeday.org
http://www.pinholeday.org/participate/events.php

Many thanks,
Tom Miller