Gordon J. Holtslander wrote:

It then struck me, a really cool thing would be to make a "traveling
exhibition" of real pinhole camera day shots.  That is to have people
from all over the world  to lend/give their pinhole day shots and create
an exhibition of these.

I like this idea. I would frame my image from WPPD 2001 and mail it to a gallery for a show, even for a short term show.. I bet I could get one of the local galleries here in Baltimore to offer space, as long as it isn't already committed. Maybe the work "travels" not like a traditional "traveling show" from place to place but from the web to many locations and all are open on Sunday April 28,

--
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<BR>