Hey, everybody!

While it would be nice to do an old-fashioned
travelling exhibition, I agree that using the web
would be much more democratic, especially if we could
get a variety of places(like galleries and such) to
enable this process by providing scanners, access to
the web, darkrooms, etc, whatever can be organized in
this short amount of time.

This is a very exciting concept and I think many arts
councils and grant programs would be happy to fund it.
 It is just the sort of thing they love!  I'm sorry I
didn't catch more of this discussion earlier and think
of applying for my local arts council, I'm going to
check and see if it's too late.

Leslie