on 30/10/01 3:06 pm, Guillermo at pen...@home.com wrote:

> [...]

Wow!, is it really that simple. Of course, it all makes sense now and it
will be very helpful.  Thankyou for your replies.  If it is not too much
trouble a complete explanation would be very welcome Guillermo.  Thankyou
also to Murray for how you calculate the exposure for a given camera; this
method will help me relate one camera to another; also thanks to Bill
Erikson.

I too don't know what happened to Philip Arny but he has sent me masses of
empty messages.  I guess if the cat continues on the keyboard this way it
may come up with one of Shakespear's plays orthe meaning of life, universe,
everything.

Alexis