Hi Guy:

Yes. I heard about this (fixing tequnique) through a photo teacher of mine.
Best I can say is to experiment. You may want to try diluting it. I think at
times one can put too much of the fixer on and then it looks like fixer is
there (when you know)

I have a letter, in my files here - I have to look for it from Nancy Renner
who also used this technique on her negs. This is even featured in her photos
in one of the magazines that she and Eric put out....Pinhole Journal called
Millennia - images from Greece and Turkey.

Wendy Garfinkel

Wendy Garfinkel
Garfinkel Design
185 Shadow Moss Drive