Hello Markus !

Sorry to be so late for my reply!

>Being a Swiss, I have not the faintest idea what
> an Altoid container is.

Never mind for the AltoƮds... I do not find them in France.

But when I go climbing in the Swiss Alps, I often buy "Ricola" candies which
are made from Alpine flowers juices and honey. They are good and above all,
I may buy them in small round metal boxes which are very efficient to build
pinhole cameras, with a pretty "clean" Swiss picture of the Cervin mountain
(= the Matterhorn) on the lid.
I suggest you to try building a pinhole camera with this typical Swiss
product "ricola"

Enjoy the taste of Alpine flowers and the Cervin vision through a pinhole
:-))

we are almost neighbours (I live in the Jura mountains, east of France, at
120 kms from the Swiss border...)
Jean