Very nice work, Marcy!
A great way to document your trip.  I love the first and last and the
Minnesota river.
I'm tempted to get into this after having seen what one can do with these
little containers.  How did you get them light tight?  Did you wrap some
tape aroud to seal the light away?  I suppose that you loaded them in a
light-tight bag.  How many would you carry around with you on a typical
day?
Cheers,
Guy
"Peace on earth to goodwill men and women"