Guillermo wrote:

> I knew about people eating Quaker cereal like crazy to have pinhole camera
> material, but 100 Altoid boxes is a lot of mint!

Costco sells Altoids by the case. I served them at home and brought them to
every party I attended. You'd be surprised how many people appreciate
Altoids. Aside from the tins I'd collected myself, folks sent them to me
from all over the US. An entomologist from Michigan sent about 35. They had
collected dragonflies in them. My friends still save them for me, though I
believe I have more than enough to last a lifetime. -MM

Marcy Merrill
Photographer
www.merrillphoto.com