Hi,

What's the focal length for a 35mm SLR with a body cap pinhole?  I'm trying
to find out what size to make the pinhole.

Also, in my bathroom-darkroom I've only dealt with developing RC paper
negatives and prints.  I just made a camera that will use 4x5 film backs and
I'm wondering if I should try using Tri-X film instead of paper.  Am I
correct that I have to develop the film in complete darkness?  No safelight
right?  If so, I guess I have to get a better timer and worry more about the
temperature of the developer - so far the developer temp has been way off
and i've been leaving paper in the developer until it looks right.  I guess
that's out with film, huh?

Thanks for any info,

Rob