Natalie Nadozirny wrote:

>   Is peeling apart an exposed and developed Polaroid 600 film safe?

Hi Natalie.  I have been using Polaroid products for years and almost
exclusively do Polaroid Transfers.  I have not had any problems
what-so-ever with the caustic paste used in their process.  This is not
to undermine any of the potential hazards that may exist, i.e. getting
the paste in your eyes, etc.

I always have a wet wash cloth in my working area in case I get some of
the paste on my hands or work surface.  If you happen to have extra
sensitive skin, gloves may be needed; though I don't use them.

If you follow Polaroid's directions for handling their product, you
shouldn't have any problems.  Have fun.

Bill-