Hi:

I use Dave Soemarko's LC-1 low contrast developed with my ortho (CGP)
negs. Its a simple developer one can mix themselves.  See:
http://hometown.aol.com/fotodave/Articles/LC-1.html

This developer is mixed in two parts to control contrast.  You can get
very precise contrast control with it.

See http://cyano.usask.ca/pinhole for some examples (all the negs for the
cyanotype negs were developed in LC-1)

Gord