Guillermo,

With your info i got off your website, the sunny16 + iso exposure rule, when
using a meter do you use the meter reading and the iso=shutterspeed to
calculate your exposure?

I used it to teach a class but had varying results, although i have suspitions
that the cameras were dodgy.
I just need a little clarification on this.
But the ones that did turn out on my camera and one other were as near perfect
as i could have hoped.

Also if you have any info on Pinhole under studio flash conditions i would
really appretiate it, i had a formula worked out which worked well for my
camera but had limited success with the others.

I used
 exposure = difference of stops from meter reading to camera aperture x 1.5
If you have any suggestions to improve this, that would be great.

Thanks :)