Hello,
I am back and guess what? I did it...kind of
amazing...kind of a math test, but I did it.
I used aluminum can as as sheeting.  Made a .19mm hole
for a 50mm focal length (close to optimum of .25mm).
I also used the scanner method of measuring (groovy!)
and the Goop cement (goopy) to achieve my pinhole body
cap.
I figured f/256 and based on sunny 16 I hold the
shutter open for 2.5 seconds for my 200 speed film.  I
finished up a roll of velvia I was trying out and I am
sure I did not do justice to the film. (At least
compared to some lusher looking images I took with my
lens.)
So, I picked the sunny day to try out around the
neighborhood. I went to the Grand Army of the Republic
Cemetery.  I swear some of the pictures look like my
grandmother could have taken them! (in more ways than
one!!!)

If you want to see the results the are at:
http://www.geocities.com/jjjulep/pinhole.html

Out of 14 I found that 6 were even worth scanning for
learning purposes.

Big surprises:

That any of them came out! Only one picture didn't
come out, and I just didn't hold the shutter open long
enough.

That the math worked. To a degree.  Thanks Guillermo!

That my film is too small for the image.

That I could not really see what I was pointing at.
Which considering the w  i  d  e angle I was thinking
I would get, was a disappointment.
So the image is, as suggested to me earlier not as big
as I'd hoped or could be...time to work on a pinhole
cover for the beater kodak I found.

I have never had "aluminum can" flare before and found
it the best surprise of all.  The best I could do was
a black portion of a coke can.  Thinking that would be
enough. No. Must purchase some black enamel.

These pictures look very old.  Nice, but the exposure
times are still something I am chasing around.

There is a need to keep a spirit level on my camera
because I sure could not tell what is perpendicular or
not.

All advice, criticism heartily welcomed.  On list or
off, I am feeling like Tantalus right now...so
close...and yet so far - to getting it right!

Thanks all for the inspiration and assistance!!!
Johanna