----- Original Message -----
From: "Pam Niedermayer" <pam_p...@cape.com>

> Seems to me there must be one or two women who belong on this
> committee. Now this is just a supposition based on rough numbers, I'm
> too new to the group to know this for sure, certainly too new to know
> who they may be. But I think it's worth the committee's consideration.

I guess because our communication exchange is not face to face, I never ever
thought about what sex or sex orientation members might be or in this case
the composition of the committee might be.  Nevertheless, I think you are
absolutely right in your observation and your suggestion is very important
and I believe timely.

You (the list) I am sure will hear -very soon- from the committee on this.

Guillermo