Larry writes about 'pinholes without borders',
 "I, for one, think it should be counted out. Democracy is not the issue."

We have an opportunity to improve on ordinary democracy by making sure that
no one's feelings are hurt, even in the slightest, by any of our actions.
This extraordinary effort is merely difficult, not impossible. Suggest the
name be dropped immediately.
Jim K

No