In a message dated 2/18/01 2:22:32 PM Central Standard Time, b2myo...@aol.com
writes:

<< PLEASE do not call it Pinholes Without Borders. A family friend, who works
 for Doctors Without Borders, >>
My apologies for proffering the name/title  " Pinholes Without Borders " on 2
counts,  I did not realize there was such an organization (?) ,  I simply
thought in terms of visual , and not political, there enough politics in
things as it is....... Am sorry that happened to your friend Leezy..... No
offense intended, but I do think it should not be counted out simply because
of your personal experience, this is a democratic forum after all, I think/
hope. Whatever is chosen , is fine by me, I stick with the visual , and leave
politics to others, :-)

DAlfrey