From: pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????
[mailto:pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????]On Behalf Of
elis...@another.com
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 12:20 PM
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Subject: Re: [pinhole-discussion] pinhole video?

hello micheal,

i haven't actually tried video pinhole myself but i have made camera
obscuras.
In which the passing cars etc can clearly be seen.
so in theory it should work.
it would be great to play with!
have fun!
bye
emma

luv em
xxxxx

Your email address says a lot about you.
Express yourself @ another.com
http://another.com/jump.jsp?destDesc=another.com/login.jsp?sig=393