That's about the price range for the Dusocan T1200.

There's also a way to make a miniature transparency adapter for a standard
flatbed scanner. Not great, but it does work, and in fact, HP made one that
came with some cheap scanners. There's instructions somewhere on the Net
about how to make this gadget. It looks like a little tent, with reflective
material inside, that sits over your slide. (Guess you could make something
bigger for 4x5). The trick is that the base has to be twice the short side
of your neg. It catches the light through the open portion of the base, and
reflects it back down through the neg into the scanner. Might be worth an
experiment.