At the office I have the Agfa scanner Gregg mentioned, it's a Duoscan T1200.
Comes with good scan s/w, scans transparent up to 8x10, reflective to
8.5x14. The s/w even has profiles for some color negs materials, something
you don't often find in flatbed scanner s/w. The nice thing about the
duoscan system is that the lid on the reflective bad still holds artwork
flat. When I added a transparency adapter to my Umax sxanner, because of the
airpsace between the lid and bed, it no longer flattened against reflective
artwork.