On Saturday 13 September 2008 02:30:27 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> i'd like to see Riccardo's proposal on this list, we can discuss the
> benefits or lack thereof of it, see who is willing to actually write code
> for it (if anyone) and move on from there.

There we go, sorry, I took a while, but I had to work on it with a real
canavas. The icons (especially brightness icons) are temprorary, as you might
guess. I just borrowed some from the theme. In place of the 'java' icons there
will be profile icons. This is the mockup for the panel popup, on planar
contianments there will be just the 'status' part (above the line) with a
little togglable button (label for it? "options..."?) bottom-right which will
slide out the configuration options and will make the plasmoid look like the
mockup for the panel (plus the toggled button).

http://files.ruphy.org/rect65593.png

If you have any question or want to give me feedback on IRC, I'd be happy to
answer them or I'd appreciate to get it.

Bye,
-Riccardo
--
GPG key: