From: Drew Northup [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2000 11:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [plex86] Debian package

We'd be happy to see a sources-only package on any distro, but:
1) we aren't quite ready yet
2) it MUST be a sources package--not binaries please!!!
As for the licensing issue, I believe that a sources set can be included in
your distro so long as it is just the sources (& the included VGA BIOS).  So
tell them that.

Drew Northup, N1XIM