Drew Northup wrote:

> Would you like me to re-write the keyboard support as a PCI/ISA modeled
> plugin?  This may be a good test item to play with since we know exactly
> how it acts for all cases of inputs and outputs.

Sure, as soon as one is defined, please do.

Also, in the keyboard dimension, I know the bochs folks did some work
on this, including adding international keyboard support.  As part
of a new PCI spec, it would be nice to work towards a sharing of the
IO device emulation with bochs (if the current developers agree).

Since you are now the plex86 keyboard guy :^) can you give
me an idea what is best to do.  Should we start with the bochs
keyboard code or plex86 + international patches?

-Kevin

--
Kevin Lawton                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]