James McMechan wrote:

>I at least was using a windows box with WinCVS to get plex86 since my home
>connection
>did not have a stupid firewall blocking all but http/ftp connections.
>So I could get the WinCVS login to work. Unfortunatly WinCVS changes all the
>line endings to windows
>format <CR><LF> and I had to run a script to convert the sources back to
>Unix format.
>All of which was somewhat of a pain.
>There may be some easy method to either go though the firewall as ftp or
>http CVS
>or to tell WinCVS not to change things. But my reading of the manuals was
>unenlighting.
>Nor could I frame a web search that produced helpful results.

There us a flag in Admin->Preferences->Global, at the bottom, that says
"Check out text files with Unix LF."  You'll want that checked, but you
may have to relogin and do a few other things to make it work with it.
 It will pop up a warning dialog when you select it and you probably
should read the docs, but it will do what you want.

Regards,
Marcus