Hi Eric,

Thanks for replying!

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Eric Laberge wrote:

> Le 12 Decembre 2001 03:19, vous avez ecrit :
> [snip]
> > Mapping monitor print buffer into user mem.
> > replaying IO events from log file '../misc/vga_io.log'.
> > plugin_emulate_inport:
> > Shutting down plugins
> [snip]
>
> Is "replaying" the VGA IO events still actual? I thought it was only a hack
> used before real-mode was implemented.

I don't know what it's all about.  It's just what came out when I ran plex86.
I tried with and without a running X server, same results.

Is there someone who can tell me where to start looking to find out
what's going on inside this thing?

73,
Ged.

PS: Despite appearences, I'm in France.  Ceret, near Perpignan.