Yeah......., I'm working on actually making an accurate copy of the CVS
(including the update history.....what fun).  So far as the directory
structure goes--we aren't up for BIG changes right now, but updates to make
the system more usable would be welcome.  Also, I plan to update the CVS
soon.

Drew Northup, N1XIM