On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 12:42:28PM -0500, Eric Laberge wrote:
> Drew is supposed to set up the CVS soon. Work will be able to go on more
> easily from there on.

That would be nice.

> Now, I'd like to ask: Who are interested on working on the project here? I
> know the CVS isn't usable right now and this probably is a major reason why
> progress is lacking, but things did not advance for a whole five months.

I would like to use plex86 for OS development. I.e. trying out testing
kernels etc. without rebooting. I would also like to get the Hurd
(hurd.gnu.org) working in it. As you might get patches from me when I
hit on a bug or want a new feature, I don't think I'm going to do
active development on it.

Jeroen Dekkers
--
Jabber supporter - http://www.jabber.org Jabber ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]