On Thu, 2002-02-28 at 10:55, Frank Schafer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I get a ``Fatal monitor error caused Panic'' during install of the guest
> OS.
> I've choosen Windows95, because this is reported to be OK.

Hmmm, ...

I've visited the Plex WEB site onesmore, because I found on this list,
that there is a CVS repository from september 2001.
I got the latest CVS snapshot, which is (due to the info on the site
exported "From time to time (maybe every two weeks, or el...".
... hmmm onesmore ...
I have Plex86-2001-April-27a. Maybe I'll first have to install CVS
(that's still not build on my LFS system).

So let's go on ...

BTW: I already wondered. if there is something going on with Plex (the
latest version of a development tree I found was nearly ONE YEAR old),
and I've seen 2 days only my (1 exception) posts on this list.
Fine to see, that there are some other guys here ...

... thus, GREEEEEEEETINGS !!!! :o)

Frank