On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 09:44:57AM -0500, Drew Northup wrote:
> I needed to fix the installation of CVS on my development machine (in
> between classes).  I think that it is ok now.  I also now think that I
> have the space I need to download the entire CVS and put up a copy at
> Savannah.  I will note that I'm not going to make Savannah the main site
> though (just a mirror) because of some crappy software patent laws here
> in the US.  This makes it easier to deal with problems should they
> arise.

Is there any patent on virtualization? I don't see why savannah can't
be the main site, as long as you have a backup repository somewhere
else. Having a public CVS with multiple people who have commit access
is very important. If you want to move the existing repository to
savannah you've to contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] and they will import
it. That way you don't lose all the revisions.

Jeroen Dekkers
--
Jabber supporter - http://www.jabber.org Jabber ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Debian GNU supporter - http://www.debian.org http://www.gnu.org