Hei,

I just started to study the details of plex86. I tried
to install DRDOS 5.0 and I failed. At a certain point the
plex86 just freezes and consumes the CPU.
Currently I'm looking on the design of plex86 and I am trying
to be as critical as possible.
One thing I do not like is a kernel module of more than 1 MByte.
The other thing is that linux itself is switching ring0 <--> ring3.
That gave me the idea to look a bit more into the linux kernel.
That is what I'm doing now. No plans....

mefju