Now just getting my ssh to agree with subversions....

Actually, what I'm going to do is post a CVS of _releases_only_ on
savannah.  I'll do this soon.  Also, as to the cvs at www.plex86.org: it
is still functional, and I now know why kevin was having trouble tracking
down the problems that we were having with it since last August.  I'll
post a list of what I'm running for comparison with others (as soon as I'm
actually in my house....), as on my current setup, plex86 compiles and
runs just fine.  I'm confused, that's for sure!

SO, for the time being, what I need to know is who _has_ been able to get
plex86 running correctly off of the current cvs posted at www.plex86.org.
Based on that information I should be able to narrow down at least a few
glitches in the compile/run process.  This will be helpful in making the
next alpha release (which will be what I'm going to post at subversions,
and also in tarball format).  This leaves the development CVS server still
outside of the US, as I want it to be.

Christophe (some of the bochs team people, my mind fails me here) and I
have been working on getting some cross-integration patches going, and I
hope to post them as soon as I get my ssh2 client friendly with
subversions.

I know that it doesn't seem like we're getting anything done, but I'm
doing what I can--and there is plenty that can be done, even with the
not-perfect cvs archives availble.

On Sun, 31 Mar 2002, Jeroen Dekkers wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 10:27:41PM -0500, Drew Northup wrote:
> > Yes, this project is still alive.....
> > now that I have the old cvs on hand I'm going to post a tarball (possibly
> > with some patches the Christophe is sending me.
>
> What's the current status at the moment? Do you have the complete CVS
> tarball? If so, could you put it on subversions (GNU CVS server)?
>
> Jeroen Dekkers
> --
> Jabber supporter - http://www.jabber.org Jabber ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Debian GNU supporter - http://www.debian.org http://www.gnu.org