Hi,

congrats, this is really cool for new developers. I have just one question: Why do we need virtualenv? Since buildout 1.5 isolated environments are supported ...

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/zc.buildout/1.5.2#working-with-a-system-python

... and at least for me this works very well (but tried only on Ubuntu and Debian).

What is the difference compared to virtualenv?

If there are problems with zc.buildout wouldnt it be good to fix them?

So a big overall plus for the new approach! But just a tiny hint to not start to workaround problems to be fixed better at other places :)

regards
Jens