we use Products.EasyNewsletter in many projects as our preferred newsletter solution but seems that the package development is a little bit abandoned these days. I see there are some pull requests waiting without response for many months and there has not been a release in more than a year also.

I just added the other day CI support to make it easier to maintain; I hope that helps.

on the other side, are there any other packages to solve the newsletter use case?

what are you using nowadays?

best regards
--
Héctor Velarde