Hello,

In the context of a plone site factory where very few people are
maintaining some tenth different sites we are looking for a solution to
manage them consistently. We create a zopeskel from zopeskel 2 to be
able to generate quickly new buildout and to upgrade them smoothly.

We have a folder with several modules with parts to configure LDAP, CAS,
SSO, deco, ploneide and so on. They are activated during the
configuration via paster. After the buildout generation we want to
remove unused file from this folder and we don't find a way to do it
with paster.

Have any clue to do this or can we do it with zopeskel 3 and templer ?

Regards,
--
Encolpe DEGOUTE
http://encolpe.degoute.free.fr/