The QSAS team lead by Steve Schwartz have donated time-handling software to
PLplot under the LGPL license today.  I will be involved with the
integration of this software into PLplot, and from prior discussions I
believe Andrew will be involved as well.  The new time capabilities for
PLplot that we have planned based on this donated software should greatly
enhance PLplot's ability to deal with plots that involve time in a
platform-independent way.

On behalf of the PLplot developers, I thank the QSAS team for their
donation.