Hello all,

I'm trying to find out a cause for the crash in examples/c/test_plend with the
qtwidget driver, and from my few test environments, it looks like it:
- works fine on Qt 4.4.x (64 bit)
- works fine on Qt 4.5.x (32 bit)
- corrupts something that ends up crashing getenv() with Qt 4.5.x (64 bit)

Only tested on Linux at the moment.

The only valgrind issues I get before the crash are the "issues" I get even
with a minimal Qt Application:
Syscall param write(buf) points to uninitialised byte(s) in (...)
QMetaObject::activate(QObject*, int, int, void**) (qobject.cpp:3104)
Address 0x6224dec is 12 bytes inside a block of size 1,024 alloc'd in (...)
QApplication::QApplication(int&, char**, bool, int) (qapplication.cpp:705) (...)

Can those who have tested test_plend confirm these observations? I am trying
(without success at the moment) to create a minimal Qt application raising this
issue, and, depending on what I get, I might file a bug report to Qt.

Alban