Hi, Alan,

On Feb 16, 2010, at 0:07 , Alan W. Irwin wrote:

> Dave, I thank you for your implementation work. It takes courage to
> be the
> first to implement something that is going to be thoroughly (I hope)
> reviewed by others, and I thank you for that courage!

At the risk of sounding like a mutual "thank you" fest, thank you for
your leadership in overseeing and contributing to the ongoing
development of PLplot.

It is somewhat bittersweet that my specific motivation for supporting
the arbitrary storage of 2D data has been nullified (see other pltr0f/
pltr2f thread) yet my desire for this capability remains.  IOW, I
don't need/require this patch anymore but I still think it adds value
and is well worthwhile. :-)

Dave