Hi David, Hazen,

I will have a look at propagating those functions to FORTRAN 77 and
Fortran 90/95.

Regards,

Arjen

On 2010-10-11 07:22, David MacMahon wrote:
> Hi, Hazen,
>
> I am willing to document these functions (raw text at a minimum, though I
> think I can manage to do Doxygen comments), but I won't be able to get to it
> until October 25th.
>
> I know just enough Fortran to be dangerous, so it would be better if someone
> more versed in the language could propagate these changes once they are
> documented.
>
> When is the next release scheduled?
>
> Thanks,
> Dave
>
> On Oct 10, 2010, at 2:38 PM, Hazen Babcock wrote:
>
>> David MacMahon wrote:

>>> I have not modified any of the files related to other languages, so I
>>> presume the status is "not yet propagated", though I think the FORTRAN
>>> interface would really benefit from this.
>> It doesn't look to me like this propagation has happened. We also only
>> have documentation for one of these new functions which is I think
>> unfortunate. Hopefully this can get done before the next release? Or at
>> least before the next stable release. My offer to convert text
>> submissions to docbook & add them to the manual still stands.
>>
>> -Hazen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.