Hi, Alan,

On Mar 3, 2010, at 12:05 , Alan W. Irwin wrote:

> For source trees with and without the patch
>
> time make -j4 -k test_noninteractive >& make_testnoninteractive.out
> time make -j4 -k test_interactive >& make_testinteractive.out

I assume you would like, for example,...

make && time make -k test_noninteractive

...so that the running if the tests is timed rather than the build
process.

> David, I think the current patch is the third correction to your 2D
> work (if
> you count the patch that changes example 8 to use the new API). To
> make
> Hazen's and my job easier, would you be willing to now send one
> comprehensive corrected patch concerning your arbitrary 2D data
> work to this
> list?

This was the fourth correction (if you count the example 8 patch).
Here are the subjects/captions of the five patches (first on is the
main patch, other four are corrections)...

Support arbitrary storage of 2D user data
Make plgriddata call plfgriddata
Add plfimage function
Fix plfimage function
Use plf2ops functions in examples/c/x08c.c

Tonight I will rolls all of these patches into one patch that can be
applied to svn/trunk and send it out.

> Would you be also willing to do the above tests on Mac OS X with
> and without
> your corrected patch?  If so, and assuming there are no regressions
> please
> send me a column following the format in README.release describing
> the test.

Yes, I will do this both to provide the results and to make sure no
further corrections are needed.  I think I still need to add a
plfshades or plfshade1...

Dave