Hi, Alan,

On Mar 3, 2010, at 18:35 , Alan W. Irwin wrote:

> On 2010-03-03 13:13-0800 David MacMahon wrote:
>
>> [...] Tonight I will rolls all of these patches into one patch
>> that can be applied to svn/trunk and send it out.
>
> Thanks.
>

>>> Would you be also willing to do the above tests on Mac OS X with
>>> and without
>>> your corrected patch?  If so, and assuming there are no
>>> regressions please
>>> send me a column following the format in README.release
>>> describing the test.
>>
>> Yes, I will do this both to provide the results and to make sure
>> no further corrections are needed.  I think I still need to add a
>> plfshades or plfshade1...
>
> Thanks.

I've added plf2ops-enabled functions plfshade1() and plfshades().
plfshade() already exists, but it uses a different (and apparently
unimplemented) "defined" technique so I left it alone (i.e. still
using a user-supplied f2eval "evaluator" function and the different
"defined" technique).

Unfortunately, I did not get to run the comparative tests yet nor
roll everything up into one big patch.  I hope to get to this tomorrow.

Dave