Alan, thanks for this info. Is it possible to briefly summarize the
changes that have been made to the C examples and API? I know I can
figure this out from slogging through SVN but it would be helpful to
have a guide as to what has changed recently. Or has this progress
already been recorded somewhere (besides the list)?

Jerry