Hello all

On 2010-08-13 17:24, Alan W. Irwin wrote:

> Hi Arjen:
>
> Please try revision 11134 where I believe I have fixed this test
> framework bug.  I hope that is the last bug you will encounter that is
> caused by missing targets for your particular build platform, but I am
> game for more iterations today if you find anything else.

With my latest commits, PLplot can now be used in combination with
Intel Fortran (I use version 11.1) on Windows, if you use NMake
makefiles as the CMake generator.

There is a strange issue with the Visual Studio 2008 generator: the
solution is fine, and I can build everything with it, with the notable
exception of the Fortran DLLs. For some reason, the link step is
different and therefore fails: a "main" symbol is expected by the
Intel library library libifcoremt.dll.

I have not figured out yet what the actual differences in the
link steps are, and I may need to ask the CMake people if they
can shed some light on this. Perhaps a small project can demonstrate
this issue - I will have to try.

Meanwhile, I am glad this is working. (One step I have not taken yet:
check building with the (very) old CVF compiler.)

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.