Dear All,

I've been working on the Debian packaging for 5.9.8. There is a separate
branch in svn for this. To check it out you need

svn co https://plplot.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/plplot/branches/v5_9_8_debian
plplot-5.9.8

To build the packages on a Debian testing system do
cd plplot-5.9.8
./debian/rules control
dpkg-buildpackage -r fakeroot

Alternatively you can use something like pbuilder. I use this to build
packages for testing on a stable system. Very handy.

There are now new packages for the ocaml, lua and d bindings so Debian
should pretty much include a full complement of supported drivers and
bindings.

Any testing / comments gratefully received! I'll try and get these
uploaded to the testing archive soon.

Andrew