On 2013-03-15 05:54-0400 Hezekiah M. Carty wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 11:54 PM, Alan W. Irwin
> <ir...@beluga.phys.uvic.ca> wrote:
>> @Hez: Because of my plwidth core changes, the OCaml bindings will
>> not build any more.  More details below.
>>
>> To others here: use -DENABLE_ocaml=OFF for the svn trunk version
>> until further notice.
>>

> Thank you for going through most of the work required to update the
> OCaml bindings.  I fixed the remaining binding issues with a commit
> last night so the OCaml bindings should build properly now.

@Hez:
I confirm good OCaml results here with the test_noninteractive
target.  Thanks for completing my plwidth changes for OCaml!

@Everybody here:
It is recommended that you no longer specify -DENABLE_ocaml=OFF so
that our ocaml bindings build by default.  However, for some reason I
can no longer even build our Ada bindings because of type
inconsistencies concerning the plwidth changes so to get the above
good results I had to specify -DENABLE_ada=OFF

@Jerry:

After the previously discussed conversion to Allura (which should start
shortly),
will you please take a look at the type inconsistencies introduced into
our Ada bindings and examples by my plwidth changes?

Thanks in advance.