On 2014-02-06 06:27-0500 Hazen Babcock wrote:

> On 2/4/2014 5:05 PM, Alan W. Irwin wrote:
>>
>> So Hazen, assuming no other core PLplot developer have questions about
>> the conversion of the official PLplot repo to git would you be willing
>> to do that conversion (at SourceForge, see below) after I have
>> finished my timeephem git evaluation, i.e., roughly April 1st?
>
> Yes I am willing to do this.

Hi Hazen:

I haven't forgotten this important topic, but since the release of
5.10.0 I have obviously been caught up in a number of PLplot
development issues. So I have had to substantially delay the serious
look at git (including converting the timeephem project from svn to
git) that I had planned for March.  Anyhow, it looks like roughly a
week or so from now I will finally be able to start that serious look.
Thus, my latest rough estimate is it will likely be May 1st or so when
I will finally be in a position to give you the go ahead to convert
the PLplot svn repository to git.