Hi everyone,

Just a side note:

> On 27 January 2015 at 08:16, Arjen Markus <arjen.mar...@deltares.nl> wrote:
> > Hi Alan,
> >>

> >> 2. Is it better than what it is replacing?  I think it is fair to say
> >> from the topic-branch commits I have seen the current Fortran binding
> >> and wxwidgets rewrites are partially disqualified by this criterion,
> >> but hopefully that will change soon in both cases.

In the current source code there is quite a bit of duplication, but I have
found a way to reduce that to a bare minimum without the hiding of the C
functions from client code. (This was the reason for my current method. If this
sounds obscure, I do apologise, but without a fairly lengthy expose on the two
methods it is not going to get better and the main message is that I can reduce
the amount of code considerably.)

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.