From: "Arjen Markus" <arjen.mar...@deltares.nl>
Sent: ‎29/‎01/‎2015 20:35
To: "PLplot development list" <Plplot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Plplot-devel] Problem pushing changes to the repository

Hi everyone,

I made some changes to the Fortran bindings to support the new plmap* routines.
This works fine – a clean comparison with the C x19 example. However, when I
try to push the changes (after diligently following the receipe for our git
workflow ;)), I get the message:

Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists.
Does this have to do with wrong credentials? How can I solve this?
Regards,
Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.