If you google git changing a remote's url, you should find the git
documentation that should help and save you making a new clone. Sorry I can't
paste a link as I'm sending this from my phone

-----Original Message-----
From: "Arjen Markus" <arjen.mar...@deltares.nl>
Sent: ‎30/‎01/‎2015 08:39
To: "Alan W. Irwin" <ir...@beluga.phys.uvic.ca>; "Phil Rosenberg"
Cc: "PLplot development list" <Plplot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: RE: [Plplot-devel] Problem pushing changes to the repository

Hi Alan, Phil,

Right, that must be it. I was wondering why I was not asked for my password L.
Well, I will have to do the cloning process again then.

Thanks,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.