There should be no problem if you increased that number. I have to ask if you
need more than 100 simultaneous plots. You can use pladv() or the
plbop()/pleop() functions to advance to a new page. If you really want a fresh
state you can do a plend1() call and then start over.

A better solution would be to make the number of plot streams dynamic, which is
a pretty easy fix. That way a library user doesn't have to worry about a fixed
limit.