Done - I've pushed the changes
So Jim as Alan said, feel free to pull from the repo. I guess you
should then be able to rebase your working branch onto that.

I will work to fix the bugs over the next week or so.

> then the highest priority for me would be the page navigation fix
Here you have a choice - On Linux it seems a wxFrame cannot catch
keyboard input, I am catching the pgup/pgdn with the menu accelerator.
I can replace pgdn with enter, but can't have both. The long term
solution is to create a wxPanel with the plot on instead of rendering
directly to the wxFrame (meaning I can catch a handful of keys and use
any/all of them), but I won't get chance to do that this week. Also
note that a bug in wxWidgets 2.8 (at least) means the menu
accelerators cannot use arrow keys.

Let me know which you prefer.

>the fix for a large number of different pages with a portion of the page
>plotted with very small size
I think this may be the fills which all had the wrong scale. This
should now be fixed on the master branch.

Phil